Sunday, August 22, 2010

Concerning pictures

First: Check the blog post I made just before this one!

Then: Some people asked me about my week at work (on Facebook): it was good. I worked at the OPD (Out Patient Department) and weighed kids the entire day, as well as taking their temperature. When that was too high, I also got to prescribe some paracetamol. Not really incredibly intensive work, it's really something anyone could do, but - there's a but - I felt useful, really useful, for the first time since my work started. Which is a big YAY, I think!

And last but not least: I showered for the first time in 4 weeks today! No more buckets, hopefully, for the rest of my Ghana stay!!! :D
















Doing some washing!















Group picture during Safari-ing.




ELEPHANT!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment